Sunday 1 August 2021

WELCOME BACK!

 

Hi and welcome to my blog! My name is Melanie and I am a big fan of spanking photos, so I thought I’d get all creative and start my very own blog dedicated to spanking captions. I had fun creating my first image – of an 18 year old schoolgirl who is happy that her mom has agreed to discipline her in the old-fashioned way! I will be posting more as often as I can, so I hope you will enjoy them – and please do feel free to leave your comments as I shall be pleased to receive your feedback. 

This is the continuation of my blog at a new location, as I could no longer post updates at the original website. I have tried to make it look as much like the original blog in terms of format as possible, so I hope that it will have very much the same feel and of course the light-hearted, yet meaningful, 'Discipline And The Modern Miss' ethos will carry on here. You can still visit the original blog for previous content, by using the link address shown at the top of this page. 

[All of the content posted here in imagery and writing depicts consent-based discipline and involving only consenting adults, aged 18 and over.]

Melanie

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back Melanie, it is always nice to read thoughts on discipline from female perspective. I had a privilige of spanking few women who would accept their place over my knee for their escapades. That gave me some inspiration for my spanking drawings, so here is one for you. Stay safe and naughty :) vrrattko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Melanie for your great photos and stories. I'm glad you kept the same look as your wordpress blog.
    Always great fun to visit. Is it possible to follow this new blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still fining my way around, but yes - I think you can follow this blog if you have a blogger account.

    ReplyDelete